Friday, March 07, 2008

Bluetooth Headphones are the future!!

Well today i bring you a little technology update. I have got myself some cool bluetooth headphones and a 3.5mm stereo bluetooth transmitter. Lets just say wireless music is the shizzz nizzz, can wander round the office and listen to my music oh yeah!! Transmitter plugged in the laptop headphone socket and music played from it, also its connected to my mobile phone at the same time and if that rings then the music fades out and i get the incoming call on them :)

Technology is there anything it can not do???

2 comments:

Amy G said...

How spooky, I log in for the first time in ages and there is a message here!

Oh and your headphones sound well good! :)

TOSH said...

i want these puppies http://www.cooleststuff.co.uk/WsProduct.asp?sessid=132253174088&CWDCSID=2269&BPID=4429

when yvette is revising i can still play